Orange County Attorney Handling Business Disputes, business litigation, and business fraud defense
Preparation is Half of the Battle in Business Litigation Cases
If you are a California business owner, you are bound to encounter circumstances where you need to consult a business litigation lawyer. However, preparation is truly half of the battle. If prior to entering into an agreement, you consult an experienced business litigation attorney, you can save yourself much time, money, and hassle down the line. The Orange County business litigation attorney, Tawny Mazarei, can help you in many ways.
Litigation is often time-consuming, expensive, and taxing on your mind and emotions. However, there is help. You can minimize or avoid the chances of litigation by intelligently negotiating the terms of your agreement and making sure adequate safeguards are included in the contract. Understanding the salient points and their consequences, you will know what points to negotiate and what to let go. You can also recognize potential pitfalls to compliance and performance under the contract. This will save you lots of time, money and emotions is significantly less than when litigation starts.
Business owners typically require assistance reviewing lease agreements, buy-sell agreements, shareholder/partnership agreements, non-disclosure agreements, non-compete agreements, purchase agreements, and employer agreements.
We have the knowledge and experience to help your business resolve its disputes and litigate them, if necessary. We serve clients throughout Orange County and the surrounding area, including Los Angeles, Riverside, and San Bernardino counties.
Mazarei Law Group handles a wide range of contractual disputes such as unfair business practices, unfair competition, covenants not to compete, misappropriation of trade secrets, shareholder and partnership disputes.
Many of the cases we handle involve:
- Breach of Contract: Litigation involving a party not performing according to the terms of the agreement they entered into. This occurs many times with lease agreements, partnership/shareholder agreements, non-disclosure agreements, employment agreements, etc.
- Business fraud: Litigation involving breach of fiduciary duty, a duty of loyalty or embezzlement by a business partner, non-disclosures/concealment during the purchase or sale of a business, or other transactions.
- Unfair competition: Litigation involving a former employee misappropriating trade secrets, confidential business information, or soliciting other employees.
- Unfair Business Practices: Litigation involving a business that engages in unfair, fraudulent, or illegal business practices.
- All other business litigation cases involving Orange County and Los Angeles County firms
Please feel free to call us with any questions: (714) 418-5797
Orange County Business Litigation Attorneys At Your Service!